Nash-Finch (NAFC) Terminates CEO, CFO, Several Others at Sparton's Request
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
On September 27, 2013, at the request of Spartan Stores, Inc., a Michigan corporation (“Spartan Stores”), Nash-Finch Company (Nasdaq: NAFC) provided a Notice of Termination to each of Alec C. Covington, its President and Chief Executive Officer, Robert B. Dimond, its Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Kevin Elliott, its Executive Vice President, President and Chief Operating Officer, Nash-Finch Wholesale/Retail, and Calvin S. Sihilling, its Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, pursuant to each such executive officer’s respective Change in Control Agreement with Nash-Finch. Pursuant to the Notice of Termination, conditioned upon the merger of SS Delaware, Inc., a Delaware corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of Spartan Stores, with and into Nash-Finch, with Nash-Finch surviving as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spartan Stores, unless the executive officer voluntarily terminates employment earlier for “Good Reason,” such executive officer’s employment will be terminated effective December 31, 2013, except for Mr. Sihilling, whose employment will be terminated effective January 31, 2014. Mr. Covington will make himself available as an advisor to the surviving corporation on an as needed basis following the termination of his employment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Spotify said in Advanced Talks to Acquire SoundCloud - FT (AAPL) (TWTR)
- Pfizer (PFE) Closes Medivation (MDVN) Acquisition
- UPDATE: LinkedIn (LNKD) Shares Turn Negative; Complications Seen in EU Over Microsoft Deal - Mlex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!