NYSE Euronext (NYX) Global Head of Derivatives Jones to Leave
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) announced today that, as part of an organizational realignment of its customer facing product and sales organizations, it was eliminating the role of Global Head of Derivatives. As a result of the realignment, the company said that Garry P. Jones, NYSE Euronext’s current Global Head of Derivatives has decided to leave the Company effective at the end of June.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Names Dinni Jain as COO
- Nelson Mandela has died, according to South Africa president Zuma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!