NICE Systems (NICE) Appoints New CFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) announced that Beth Gaspich, CFO of NICE Actimize, the Company’s financial crime and compliance business unit, has been promoted to the position of Chief Financial Officer at NICE, effective immediately.
Ms. Gaspich brings over 25 years of experience leading finance, operations and business activity for global finance and software companies.
Ms. Gaspich has been the CFO of NICE Actimize since September 2011, playing a pivotal role in driving the business unit’s growth and profitability and improving its overall finance operations, helping to expand its leading market position and demonstrating solid leadership across several critical business functions.
Prior to joining NICE, Ms. Gaspich served as the CFO of Archive Systems, and previous to that role she was a founding member of the RiskMetrics Group, a spinoff from JP Morgan and a leader in cloud based risk management. At her previous companies, Ms. Gaspich was key to expanding the businesses through acquisitions and organic growth. Ms. Gaspich holds a BA in Accounting from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
"I'm honored to be appointed as the CFO of NICE,” said Beth Gaspich. "It is an exciting time to be at NICE with so many opportunities ahead, and I look forward to further contributing to the company’s transformation and growth."
Barak Eilam, Chief Executive Officer, said, “I am delighted to promote Beth to CFO and have her join our management team. Beth is a strong business partner and has had a key role in driving NICE Actimize’s business growth and success. Beth’s vast experience and knowledge of our market and industry will be instrumental as we continue to execute on our strategy and further grow our business. I’m proud that at NICE we have the depth of talent and the right leaders in place who can readily step up when opportunities become available, demonstrating our organizational strength.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- JPMorgan Downgrades CDW Corporation (CDW) to Neutral