NCR Corp. (NCR) Taps ADP's Benjamin as COO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) announced today that Mark D. Benjamin is joining the company as President and Chief Operating Officer. Benjamin will report to Chairman and CEO Bill Nuti, and will be responsible for Sales, Industry Solutions Management, Product Development, Services and Supply Chain Operations.
Benjamin joins NCR from Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP), where he spent 24 years in a series of global assignments. He joined ADP as an account representative and moved up in a number of leadership positions, including ADP’s small business and employer services divisions. Most recently, Benjamin served as the president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions division, leading a team of 20,000 employees, and managing a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of businesses serving clients in over 100 countries.
"Mark brings relevant experience and a great track record of leadership and performance to NCR,” Bill Nuti, Chairman and CEO said. “Mark's knowledge of cloud-based services, building strong recurring revenue models, the global environment and our go-to-market industries will be invaluable to this next phase of our growth. I'm proud to have a person of his integrity and background joining my team. This is the right time to add this critical role at NCR. The company is performing well, we have established momentum in key markets and solutions, and a continued focus on execution is our top priority."
“I am honored to join the NCR leadership team,” said Benjamin. “NCR has quickly emerged as a leading innovator with strong vision, the right strategy, and solid growth prospects. Their strategic focus on Omni-Channel is paying off for them and their customers. As the Omni-Channel market matures, customers are increasingly looking for a company that can provide innovative, integrated solutions that harness the powerful insights of data. I look forward to helping NCR, and our customers, achieve their full potential over the coming years.”
Benjamin earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Finance and Marketing from the University of Miami.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!