Myers Industries (MYE) Appoints New CFO
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MYE) announced that Matteo Anversa has been appointed as Executive Vice President, CFO and Corporate Secretary, effective December 1, 2016. Mr. Anversa joins Myers from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. where he was Vice President, Group FP&A. Mr. Anversa brings with him an extensive background in operational finance, planning and analysis, internal audit, controls and compliance.
President and Chief Executive Officer Dave Banyard said, “I am pleased to welcome Matteo to Myers Industries. He possesses both the leadership qualities and operational finance experience essential to establishing and achieving our strategic goals. His unique combination of skills and experience, combined with his disciplined approach to financial reporting and analysis, cash management and internal controls will be considerable assets to Myers and our businesses."
“This is an exciting time to be joining Myers Industries, and an excellent opportunity for me,” said Mr. Anversa. “I look forward to working with Dave, the Board of Directors, and the executive management team as we finalize and implement a new enterprise strategy that creates shareholder value through profitable growth and a disciplined financial approach."
A 1996 graduate of the University of Parma, Mr. Anversa began his business career with General Electric Corporation and held various leadership roles during his 16-year tenure including CFO, GE Appliances, Consumer Home Services; CFO, GE Consumer & Industrial, Asia Pacific; and most recently CFO, GE Gas Engines. Mr. Anversa joined Fiat Chrysler in 2013 as the CFO, Ferrari SpA where he focused on enhancing compliance and internal control metrics to prepare the company for its IPO. He subsequently moved to Fiat Chrysler as Vice President, Group FP&A in 2015 with responsibility for FP&A across FCA’s global automotive business. Mr. Anversa has a proven track record of improving business profitability and cash flow and establishing robust internal controls and compliance metrics. Mr. Anversa will be relocating with his family to Northeast Ohio this winter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) to Present Patient Function, Data Analyses from Phase 2b Study of AD Treatment at CTAD
- News Corp (NWSA) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!