Mueller Industries (MLI) Names New non-Exec Chairman
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) has appointed Gary S. Gladstein, a current independent member of its Board of Directors, as non-executive Chairman of the Board, effective January 1, 2013. Alexander P. Federbush, the Company's outgoing Chairman, will continue to serve as a member of the Board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Adds Ernesto Hernández as Director
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Appoints New CEO of Wal-mart U.S.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Terminates Chief Scientist Arthur Krieg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!