Mueller Industries (MLI) Names New non-Exec Chairman
- Global stocks wilt ahead of Fed gathering, dollar wobbles
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) has appointed Gary S. Gladstein, a current independent member of its Board of Directors, as non-executive Chairman of the Board, effective January 1, 2013. Alexander P. Federbush, the Company's outgoing Chairman, will continue to serve as a member of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Appoints New CFO
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Announces Two Leadership Changes; New Operations EVP Named
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy as ARRIS Group (ARRS) Announces New CEO