Mueller Industries (MLI) Names New non-Exec Chairman
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) has appointed Gary S. Gladstein, a current independent member of its Board of Directors, as non-executive Chairman of the Board, effective January 1, 2013. Alexander P. Federbush, the Company's outgoing Chairman, will continue to serve as a member of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Old Republic (ORI) Announces Several Executive Changes
- Travelzoo (TZOO) Adds Two New Directors
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!