Mueller Industries (MLI) Names New non-Exec Chairman
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) has appointed Gary S. Gladstein, a current independent member of its Board of Directors, as non-executive Chairman of the Board, effective January 1, 2013. Alexander P. Federbush, the Company's outgoing Chairman, will continue to serve as a member of the Board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Taomee Holdings Ltd. (TAOM) Taps Renren's (RENN) Sam Lawn as CFO
- Casablanca Wants Prompt Shareholder Meeting at Cliffs (CLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!