Mueller Industries (MLI) Names New non-Exec Chairman
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI) has appointed Gary S. Gladstein, a current independent member of its Board of Directors, as non-executive Chairman of the Board, effective January 1, 2013. Alexander P. Federbush, the Company's outgoing Chairman, will continue to serve as a member of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) Appoints New CFO
- Support for Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf 'now wavering': CLSA
- Realogy Holdings (RLGY) Names New COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!