Motricity (MOTR) Names Nathan Fong as CFO
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Motricity (Nasdaq: MOTR), a leading provider of mobile Internet services, today named Nathan Fong as its chief financial officer. Fong will join Motricity's executive management team beginning on June 12, 2012. Interim chief financial officer Stephen Cordial, a partner with Tatum LLC, will stay on with Motricity through a brief transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Names Jocelyn Wong as CMO as Marci Grebstein Leaves
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!