Motricity (MOTR) Names Nathan Fong as CFO
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Motricity (Nasdaq: MOTR), a leading provider of mobile Internet services, today named Nathan Fong as its chief financial officer. Fong will join Motricity's executive management team beginning on June 12, 2012. Interim chief financial officer Stephen Cordial, a partner with Tatum LLC, will stay on with Motricity through a brief transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Party City (PRTY) Appoints New CFO
- U.S. SEC Market Intelligence Chief Martinez to Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!