Motricity (MOTR) Names Nathan Fong as CFO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Motricity (Nasdaq: MOTR), a leading provider of mobile Internet services, today named Nathan Fong as its chief financial officer. Fong will join Motricity's executive management team beginning on June 12, 2012. Interim chief financial officer Stephen Cordial, a partner with Tatum LLC, will stay on with Motricity through a brief transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) CEO Toutant to Resign
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Names New Board Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!