Motricity (MOTR) Names Nathan Fong as CFO
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Motricity (Nasdaq: MOTR), a leading provider of mobile Internet services, today named Nathan Fong as its chief financial officer. Fong will join Motricity's executive management team beginning on June 12, 2012. Interim chief financial officer Stephen Cordial, a partner with Tatum LLC, will stay on with Motricity through a brief transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- King Digital Entertainment (KING) Chairman Morris Steps Down
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Taps Firm to Assist in Director Search
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!