Motricity (MOTR) Names Nathan Fong as CFO
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Motricity (Nasdaq: MOTR), a leading provider of mobile Internet services, today named Nathan Fong as its chief financial officer. Fong will join Motricity's executive management team beginning on June 12, 2012. Interim chief financial officer Stephen Cordial, a partner with Tatum LLC, will stay on with Motricity through a brief transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Elliott: Riverbed (RVBD) Buyback Evidence of 'Board's Entrenchment'
- Big Lots (BIG) Promotes CFO Johnson to EVP
- CECO Environmental (CECE) CFO Resgins; Other Mgmt. Changes Made
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!