Motricity (MOTR) CFO Resigns
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
On March 26, 2013, Mr. Nathan Fong notified Motricity, Inc. (Nasdaq: MOTR) that he would resign from his positions as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Treasurer, effective April 12, 2013. The Company has initiated a search for candidates for the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, but there can be no assurances that efforts to identify and recruit a replacement will be completed by such date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Capital Calls Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) Shareholder Letter 'Fanciful'; Makes Case for Board Changes
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Adds Two New VPs; Announces One Promotion
- SpartanNash (SPTN) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Gudiance, Names COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!