Motricity (MOTR) CFO Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
On March 26, 2013, Mr. Nathan Fong notified Motricity, Inc. (Nasdaq: MOTR) that he would resign from his positions as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Treasurer, effective April 12, 2013. The Company has initiated a search for candidates for the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, but there can be no assurances that efforts to identify and recruit a replacement will be completed by such date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!