Motricity (MOTR) CFO Resigns
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
On March 26, 2013, Mr. Nathan Fong notified Motricity, Inc. (Nasdaq: MOTR) that he would resign from his positions as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Treasurer, effective April 12, 2013. The Company has initiated a search for candidates for the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, but there can be no assurances that efforts to identify and recruit a replacement will be completed by such date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- Tesla (TSLA) Rehires Ricardo Reyes to Head Communications Operations
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Adds American Airlines (AAL) CEO Horton as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!