Motricity (MOTR) CFO Resigns
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
On March 26, 2013, Mr. Nathan Fong notified Motricity, Inc. (Nasdaq: MOTR) that he would resign from his positions as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Treasurer, effective April 12, 2013. The Company has initiated a search for candidates for the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, but there can be no assurances that efforts to identify and recruit a replacement will be completed by such date.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) Promotes Jeffrey B. Sherrick to EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!