Motricity (MOTR) CFO Resigns
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
On March 26, 2013, Mr. Nathan Fong notified Motricity, Inc. (Nasdaq: MOTR) that he would resign from his positions as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Treasurer, effective April 12, 2013. The Company has initiated a search for candidates for the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, but there can be no assurances that efforts to identify and recruit a replacement will be completed by such date.
You May Also Be Interested In
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Announces Retirement of CEO Tomnitz
- Platinum Management Calls for Special Meeting of Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) Holders to Remove 'Lingering Directors'
- AMEDICA (AMDA) Appoints New President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!