Mosaic Co. (MOS) Promotes Joc O'Rourke to Operating Chief
- Wall Street pares gains after weak manufacturing data
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) today announced that Joc O'Rourke has been promoted to Executive Vice President – Operations and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. O'Rourke will continue to be responsible for Mosaic's mining and manufacturing operations as well as EHS, supply chain and procurement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodyear Tire (GT) to Combine North America, LatAm Business Units; Announces Management Changes
- Warren Resources (WRES) Names CEO Watt as Director
- New Working Group on U.S. RMB Trading and Clearing Formed; Bloomberg to Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!