Mosaic Co. (MOS) Promotes Joc O'Rourke to Operating Chief
- Wall St. turns positive after weak start as tech rebounds
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Analyst Sees Over 90% Downside in Tesla (TSLA)
The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) today announced that Joc O'Rourke has been promoted to Executive Vice President – Operations and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. O'Rourke will continue to be responsible for Mosaic's mining and manufacturing operations as well as EHS, supply chain and procurement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobi724 Global Solutions Inc. (CSE: MOS) Announces $1.53M in Sales for 2015, Restatements of Some Interim Unaudited Consolidated Financial Statements for 2015 and Company Highlights for 2015
- Mad Catz (MCZ) Names New Chairman
- Model N (MODN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; New CEO Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!