Mosaic Co. (MOS) Promotes Joc O'Rourke to Operating Chief
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) today announced that Joc O'Rourke has been promoted to Executive Vice President – Operations and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. O'Rourke will continue to be responsible for Mosaic's mining and manufacturing operations as well as EHS, supply chain and procurement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
- Prelim. Results Show All Six Casablanca Nominees Elected to Cliffs (CLF) Board
- Genworth Financial (GNW) EVP Boyle to Leave
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!