Mosaic Co. (MOS) Promotes Joc O'Rourke to Operating Chief
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) today announced that Joc O'Rourke has been promoted to Executive Vice President – Operations and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. O'Rourke will continue to be responsible for Mosaic's mining and manufacturing operations as well as EHS, supply chain and procurement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- John Soto Becomes CCO of AngioDynamics (ANGO)
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Updates on Recent Management Additions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!