Mosaic Co. (MOS) Promotes Joc O'Rourke to Operating Chief
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) today announced that Joc O'Rourke has been promoted to Executive Vice President – Operations and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. O'Rourke will continue to be responsible for Mosaic's mining and manufacturing operations as well as EHS, supply chain and procurement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Mosaic Company To Hold Analyst Day 2015 At Streamsong Resort
- GTECH Will Rebrand as 'IGT' Upon Completion of International Game Tech (IGT) Deal
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Wealth Management Strategy Head Ketterer Said to Retire - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!