Model N (MODN) CEO Sander Resigns
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN) announced that Zack Rinat, Model N's founder and Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, will reassume the role of Chief Executive Officer on an interim basis, effective immediately. Zack succeeds Ed Sander, who is leaving the company.
"We are pleased to have Zack reassume the role of CEO," said Charles Robel, Model N's Lead Independent Director. "Zack led Model N for 16 years and has deep understanding of our market, our strategy and our customers. The Board of Directors has full confidence in Zack and the executive leadership team to enhance execution, better capitalize on the market opportunity for cloud-based revenue management, and drive Model N to long-term profitable growth. On behalf of the entire company, we would like to thank Ed for his service to Model N."
"I am incredibly passionate about Model N," commented Zack Rinat. "I look forward to working with the entire team to drive success for our customers, partners, employees and shareholders. We have made excellent progress on the transition of our business model to SaaS and recurring revenue, and we have leading cloud solutions that transform how revenue management is done in the industries that we serve. This is a very strong foundation from which to restore growth for the long-term, and enhance our path to profitability."
Zack has served as the Chairman of the Model N Board of Directors since the company's inception in December 1999 and as the company's Chief Executive Officer until February 2016. Zack is an experienced software executive and entrepreneur. He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA in computer science from the Technion (Israel Institute of Technology).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Says SNS-062 IND Application with FDA is Now Active, Continues Progress with Vosaroxin MAA
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!