Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Says Andy Lees to Head Corp Development, Strategy
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) says Andy Lees to head Corp Development, Strategy.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- American Apparel (APP) Names Scott Brubaker as Interim CEO; Hassan Natha Becomes CFO
- USEC (USU) Emerges from Chapter 11 Bankruptcy as Centrus Energy (LEU)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!