Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Says Andy Lees to Head Corp Development, Strategy
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- WWE (WWE), FOX Sports Report Latin America Partnership
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) says Andy Lees to head Corp Development, Strategy.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
- Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.31; 2.7% Yield
- Microsoft announces board changes and quarterly dividend increase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!