Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Says Andy Lees to Head Corp Development, Strategy
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) says Andy Lees to head Corp Development, Strategy.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opera Will Become Default Browser on Microsoft (MSFT) Feature, Asha Phones
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Holder Fir Tree Asks Board to Replace CEO
- CIM Commercial Trust (CMCT) Board Approves Charles Garner II as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!