Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Says Andy Lees to Head Corp Development, Strategy
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) says Andy Lees to head Corp Development, Strategy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Knight Transportation (KNX) COO Keith Knight Resigns
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Appoints New COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!