MetLife (MET) Says Eduardo Castro-Wright Resigns from Board Following Wal-Mart Bribery Allegations
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Futures flat at the start of holiday shopping season
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
MetLife (NYSE: MET) says Eduardo Castro-Wright has resigned from its Board. The resignation was related to Castro-Wright's role in Wal-Mart bribery allegations in Mexico.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abengoa Yield (ABY) Appoints New Managing Director; Will Retain Current Business Model
- 58.com (WUBA) Planss to Spin Guazi.com
- AK Steel (AKS) Names Jaime Vasquez as CFO and Announces Other Executive Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!