MetLife (MET) Says Eduardo Castro-Wright Resigns from Board Following Wal-Mart Bribery Allegations
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
MetLife (NYSE: MET) says Eduardo Castro-Wright has resigned from its Board. The resignation was related to Castro-Wright's role in Wal-Mart bribery allegations in Mexico.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Announces Filing of Prelm. Proxy Ahead of MGM Resorts' (MGM) Annual Meeting
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (SGNT) CEO Yordon Announces Retirement
- Plug Power (PLUG) Names New Accounting Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!