MetLife (MET) Says Eduardo Castro-Wright Resigns from Board Following Wal-Mart Bribery Allegations
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
MetLife (NYSE: MET) says Eduardo Castro-Wright has resigned from its Board. The resignation was related to Castro-Wright's role in Wal-Mart bribery allegations in Mexico.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Williams Cos. (WMB) Chairman Frank T. MacInnis, Other Board Members Step Down
- DeVry Education Group (DV) Appoints IVA's Malafronte as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!