MetLife (MET) Says Eduardo Castro-Wright Resigns from Board Following Wal-Mart Bribery Allegations
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
MetLife (NYSE: MET) says Eduardo Castro-Wright has resigned from its Board. The resignation was related to Castro-Wright's role in Wal-Mart bribery allegations in Mexico.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MetLife (MET) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- SoulCycle Appoints New CEO
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c; Appoints Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!