MetLife (MET) Says Eduardo Castro-Wright Resigns from Board Following Wal-Mart Bribery Allegations
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
MetLife (NYSE: MET) says Eduardo Castro-Wright has resigned from its Board. The resignation was related to Castro-Wright's role in Wal-Mart bribery allegations in Mexico.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Courier (CRRC) Receives $23/Share Competing Offer from R.R. Donnelley (RRD)
- Walgreen Boots Alliance (WBA) Appoints New CFO
- Churchill Downs (CHDN) Adds Nutrisystem's (NTRI) Gokhale as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!