Mattersight Corp (MATR) Names Mark Iserloth as CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Mattersight Corporation (NASDAQ: MATR) announced that Mark Iserloth has joined the company as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Iserloth, who brings more than 25 years of finance, business development, strategy, and operations experience, will be responsible for finance, accounting, human resources, and administrative functions for Mattersight. Mr. Iserloth replaces Bill Noon, who has served as CFO since February 2009 and will continue at Mattersight as Vice President of Finance.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Maguire Asset Management's Open Letter to Board at U.S. Auto Parts (PRTS)
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!