Marvell Technology (MRVL) Taps QLogic's Jean Hu as CFO
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL announced the appointment of Ms. Jean Hu as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective August 22, 2016. Ms. Hu is an accomplished executive with significant expertise in all aspects of finance and a proven track record of returning value to shareholders. At Marvell, she will lead the corporate finance, accounting, financial planning and analysis functions, and serve as a member of the executive team.
"I'm excited to welcome Jean to Marvell. This is a transformational time in the company's history and Jean is a proven financial executive with deep experience in the semiconductor industry. She will be a significant asset to the team as we return Marvell to profitable growth," said Matt Murphy, President and CEO, Marvell Technology Group. "I'd also like to thank David Eichler, our interim CFO, for his leadership and continued dedication to Marvell during a period of significant change."
Ms. Hu joins Marvell from QLogic Corporation, where she was SVP and CFO; she also held the Acting CEO role at QLogic since August 2015. Previously, Ms. Hu held several senior positions at Conexant Systems, Inc. including CFO, Treasurer and SVP of Business Development from 2004 to 2011. Prior to 2004, Ms. Hu held various positions in financial planning, strategy and corporate development at Conexant and its predecessor company, Rockwell International Corporation.
Ms. Hu earned a Bachelor of Science from the Beijing University of Chemical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Economics from The Claremont Graduate University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
- Salem Media Group (SALM) Acquires ChristianConcertAlerts.com
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!