Marsh (MMC) Names New Dovetail Insurance CEO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marsh, a leading insurance broker and risk advisor, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC), announced that Rich Drab has joined the firm as CEO of Dovetail Insurance, a leading provider of insurance technology services tailored to the US small commercial market. In this role, Mr. Drab will focus on growing Dovetail’s business through product innovation and client engagement.
Mr. Drab is based in Chicago and will report to Kevin Tobin, president of Marsh’s Insurance Services Group.
Mr. Drab brings to Dovetail more than 25 years of leadership, consulting, and technology experience, primarily focused on the insurance industry. He joins from IBM, where he most recently served as a partner in its Global Business Services practice. Prior to joining IBM in 2012, Mr. Drab held several leadership roles at Rosetta, Sapient, and Accenture.
Commenting on the appointment, John Drzik, president of Global Risk and Specialties, said: “The pace of innovation in insurance distribution is unprecedented, creating unique opportunities for Marsh and Dovetail. Rich has spent more than two decades developing state-of-the-art technology solutions for the insurance industry and brings significant experience in scaling firms rapidly. He is the ideal person to lead Dovetail forward in the next phase of its evolution.”
Mr. Drab added: “I look forward to leading this dynamic organization and meeting the growing demand for innovative insurance technology services.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Says It Will Actively Evaluate Mantle Ridge's Views, Will Discuss Core Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!