Marin Software (MRIN) Names Founder Christopher Lien as CEO
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marin Software Incorporated (NYSE: MRIN) announced that the Board of Directors decided to reappoint Christopher A. Lien to the role of chief executive officer, and as a result David A. Yovanno has stepped down as chief executive officer and from his position as a member of the board. Mr. Lien, founded the company in 2006, and currently serves as its chairman of the board.
"On behalf of the board, our team members, and myself, I would like to thank Dave for his leadership during his time at Marin," said Mr. Lien. "He has been instrumental in executing our strategy to expand our industry-leading, SaaS-based search ad management platform to include social and display solutions. He also launched the strategic initiative to transform Marin's technology infrastructure and to unify these three applications onto a single, state-of-the-art big data platform. The financial discipline and organizational changes he implemented have enabled Marin to operate more efficiently, with improved margins, and reduced operating cash requirements.
"The board and I see an attractive opportunity to build on these accomplishments, and I am excited to rejoin the operating team. With renewed entrepreneurial focus on growth and execution, commitment to improving our customers' advertising effectiveness and an uncompromising focus on innovation, I am confident that Marin will successfully complete our transformation. With these initiatives we can bolster our market-leading position to drive value for our stockholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!