Marin Software (MRIN) Names Founder Christopher Lien as CEO
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Marin Software Incorporated (NYSE: MRIN) announced that the Board of Directors decided to reappoint Christopher A. Lien to the role of chief executive officer, and as a result David A. Yovanno has stepped down as chief executive officer and from his position as a member of the board. Mr. Lien, founded the company in 2006, and currently serves as its chairman of the board.
"On behalf of the board, our team members, and myself, I would like to thank Dave for his leadership during his time at Marin," said Mr. Lien. "He has been instrumental in executing our strategy to expand our industry-leading, SaaS-based search ad management platform to include social and display solutions. He also launched the strategic initiative to transform Marin's technology infrastructure and to unify these three applications onto a single, state-of-the-art big data platform. The financial discipline and organizational changes he implemented have enabled Marin to operate more efficiently, with improved margins, and reduced operating cash requirements.
"The board and I see an attractive opportunity to build on these accomplishments, and I am excited to rejoin the operating team. With renewed entrepreneurial focus on growth and execution, commitment to improving our customers' advertising effectiveness and an uncompromising focus on innovation, I am confident that Marin will successfully complete our transformation. With these initiatives we can bolster our market-leading position to drive value for our stockholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
- Renren (RENN) Names Two New Independent Directors
- GlycoMimetics (GLYC) Announces Positive Update on GMI-1271 Phase 1/2 in AML; All Response Patients Seen with CR Rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!