Manhattan Associates (MANH) Announces CEO Succession
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (Nasdaq: MANH) announced plans for Eddie Capel to succeed Pete Sinisgalli as Manhattan's chief executive officer effective January 1, 2013. Mr. Sinisgalli will continue to serve on the Manhattan Associates Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- TCF Financial (TCB) Appoints Mark Bagley as Chief Credit Officer
- Twitter (TWTR) Elects Former Pearson (PSO) CEO Scardino to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!