MagnaChip (MX) Chairman Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MagnaChip (NYSE: MX) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On September 8, 2016, Michael Elkins resigned from his position as Chairman of the Board of Directors of MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation (the “Company”), effective immediately. Mr. Elkins served on the Company’s Audit Committee, Compensation Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. Mr. Elkins resigned because he will be unable to continue as a director of the Company due to a new professional opportunity. His decision to resign from the Company’s Board of Directors was not the result of any disagreement with the Company or its executive officers, or any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
On September 8, 2016, the Board of Directors of the Company appointed Melvin Keating as a member of the Audit Committee and appointed Camillo Martino as a member of the Compensation Committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!