MagnaChip (MX) Chairman Resigns
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MagnaChip (NYSE: MX) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On September 8, 2016, Michael Elkins resigned from his position as Chairman of the Board of Directors of MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation (the “Company”), effective immediately. Mr. Elkins served on the Company’s Audit Committee, Compensation Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. Mr. Elkins resigned because he will be unable to continue as a director of the Company due to a new professional opportunity. His decision to resign from the Company’s Board of Directors was not the result of any disagreement with the Company or its executive officers, or any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
On September 8, 2016, the Board of Directors of the Company appointed Melvin Keating as a member of the Audit Committee and appointed Camillo Martino as a member of the Compensation Committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Kodak (KODK) Files $1.2B Mixed Shelf
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!