Magellan Petroleum (MPET) CEO Wilson Resigns; Successor Appointed
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Magellan Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ: MPET) announced that Mr. Wilson tendered his resignation as the President and Chief Executive Officer ("CEO") and a director of the Company effective as of August 5, 2016, and the board of directors appointed Mr. Lafargue, the Company's current Chief Financial Officer, as President and CEO.
J. Robinson West, Chairman of the board, commented, "We want to thank Mr. Wilson for leading Magellan through a very challenging time in the industry and to the announced merger with Tellurian Investments Inc. ("Tellurian"). We are delighted that Mr. Lafargue will step up as President and CEO until the merger with Tellurian is consummated, as he has proven to be a very capable executive."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M