Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Director Litt Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) announced that Jonathan Litt has resigned as a director of the Company, effective as of August 18, 2016. Mr. Litt's resignation is not related to any disagreement with the Company's operations, policies, or practices.
"We thank Jonathan for his two plus years of service to the Company. During his tenure with Mack-Cali, the board of directors helped create and guide a new executive leadership team and formulate our new three-year strategic plan," said Michael J. DeMarco, Mack-Cali President.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation Announces Tax Treatment Of 2016 Dividends
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Trades Higher Post-Market After CP's CEO Harrison Departs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!