Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Director Litt Resigns
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) announced that Jonathan Litt has resigned as a director of the Company, effective as of August 18, 2016. Mr. Litt's resignation is not related to any disagreement with the Company's operations, policies, or practices.
"We thank Jonathan for his two plus years of service to the Company. During his tenure with Mack-Cali, the board of directors helped create and guide a new executive leadership team and formulate our new three-year strategic plan," said Michael J. DeMarco, Mack-Cali President.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roseland, Mack-Cali's Multi-Family Subsidiary, Announces Key Investment Activity During Third Quarter
- Mack-Cali Updates Capital Markets Activity
- Coca Cola (KO) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!