MPLX LP (MPLX) Names New CFO
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary R. Heminger announced that effective today, Pamela K.M. Beall, MPLX executive vice president of Corporate Planning and Strategy, has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer of MPLX GP LLC. Beall will report to Donald C. Templin, president of MPLX's general partner. She will remain in Findlay. Beall replaces Nancy K. Buese, who has accepted an offer and will be joining a Denver-based, public company.
"We wish Nancy well in her new role and thank her for her contributions to the integration of MarkWest into MPLX," said Heminger.
Heminger said Beall brings substantial financial experience to the CFO role, noting that her career has included numerous finance, accounting and commercial roles at Marathon Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: MPC) and MPLX.
"The breadth and depth of Pam's experience will continue to be a tremendous asset to the partnership," said Heminger. "She played a pivotal role in the formation of MPLX in 2012 and assumed an important leadership role in last year's strategic combination with MarkWest. In her new position as CFO, we look forward to benefiting from her business acumen and dedication to the success of the business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 Clinical Trial Evaluating Defibrotide for Prevention of VOD
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!