MPLX LP (MPLX) Names New CFO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary R. Heminger announced that effective today, Pamela K.M. Beall, MPLX executive vice president of Corporate Planning and Strategy, has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer of MPLX GP LLC. Beall will report to Donald C. Templin, president of MPLX's general partner. She will remain in Findlay. Beall replaces Nancy K. Buese, who has accepted an offer and will be joining a Denver-based, public company.
"We wish Nancy well in her new role and thank her for her contributions to the integration of MarkWest into MPLX," said Heminger.
Heminger said Beall brings substantial financial experience to the CFO role, noting that her career has included numerous finance, accounting and commercial roles at Marathon Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: MPC) and MPLX.
"The breadth and depth of Pam's experience will continue to be a tremendous asset to the partnership," said Heminger. "She played a pivotal role in the formation of MPLX in 2012 and assumed an important leadership role in last year's strategic combination with MarkWest. In her new position as CFO, we look forward to benefiting from her business acumen and dedication to the success of the business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Appoints New CFO
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!