MKS Instruments (MKSI) Appoints New COO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MKS Instruments, Inc. (Nasdaq: MKSI) announced the promotion of Dr. John T.C. Lee to the position of Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, effective November 1, 2016.
Dr. Lee has 25 years of experience in technology industries including semiconductor and solar as well as plasma processing research, at leading technology companies including Applied Materials, Lucent Technologies and AT&T Bell Labs. Dr. Lee joined MKS in 2007, and has served in leadership roles of increasing responsibility and impact within the company. Most recently, he directed the Company’s Vacuum and Analysis Division as Sr. Vice President of Business Units. He previously managed various MKS business units, including those relating to automation and control, integrated process solutions, pressure measurement and control, flow measurement and control, and valve solutions. Dr. Lee holds a B.S. from Princeton University and both an M.S.C.E.P. and Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, all in Chemical Engineering.
Dr. Lee will report to Gerald G. Colella, Chief Executive Officer and President. Mr. Colella said, “The role of Chief Operating Officer is critical for the company, especially as we continue to integrate the recent acquisition of Newport Corporation. I have worked closely with John during his nearly 10 years with MKS and know him to be an effective leader. I look forward to seeing his continuing contribution to the growth of the company.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!