MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH) Announces CFO Change
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) today announced that William J. Zaiser, MHI’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and corporate Secretary, retired from the Company as of December 31, 2012. Mr. Zaiser will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company. Following Mr. Zaiser’s retirement, MHI’s Board of Directors appointed Mr. Anthony E. Domalski as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Domalski has been MHI’s Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since May 2005. The Company also appointed Patrick V. Fiel, Jr., the Company’s General Counsel, to the additional role of MHI’s corporate Secretary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Terminates Agreement with Kodak, COO Separated from Service
- Thermon Group Holdings (THR) Appoints New COO
- Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. (FSYS) CEO Costamagna Announces Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!