MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH) Announces CFO Change
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) today announced that William J. Zaiser, MHI’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and corporate Secretary, retired from the Company as of December 31, 2012. Mr. Zaiser will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company. Following Mr. Zaiser’s retirement, MHI’s Board of Directors appointed Mr. Anthony E. Domalski as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Domalski has been MHI’s Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since May 2005. The Company also appointed Patrick V. Fiel, Jr., the Company’s General Counsel, to the additional role of MHI’s corporate Secretary.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- Zoetis (ZTS) CFO Passov Resigns; Successor Named
- Taomee Holdings Ltd. (TAOM) Taps Renren's (RENN) Sam Lawn as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!