MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH) Announces CFO Change
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) today announced that William J. Zaiser, MHI’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and corporate Secretary, retired from the Company as of December 31, 2012. Mr. Zaiser will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company. Following Mr. Zaiser’s retirement, MHI’s Board of Directors appointed Mr. Anthony E. Domalski as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Domalski has been MHI’s Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since May 2005. The Company also appointed Patrick V. Fiel, Jr., the Company’s General Counsel, to the additional role of MHI’s corporate Secretary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Covisint Corp. (COVS), Dialectic Capital Enter Agreement
- Fiesta Restauran (FRGI) CEO Taft to Retire; Will Review Strategic Plan
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Adds Two New Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!