MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH) Announces CFO Change
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) today announced that William J. Zaiser, MHI’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and corporate Secretary, retired from the Company as of December 31, 2012. Mr. Zaiser will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company. Following Mr. Zaiser’s retirement, MHI’s Board of Directors appointed Mr. Anthony E. Domalski as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Domalski has been MHI’s Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since May 2005. The Company also appointed Patrick V. Fiel, Jr., the Company’s General Counsel, to the additional role of MHI’s corporate Secretary.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Adds Merchandising, Global Production VPs to Stable
- Intrexon (XON) Names Former Ernst & Young CEO James S. Turley as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!