MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH) Announces CFO Change
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/02: (XOOM) (HNT) (AGTC) Higher; (WPCS) (FRO) (WU) Lower (more...)
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 11,507 Model S Units in Q2; Tops Own Expectations
- BP plc (BP) to Settle Deepwater Horizon Claims; Will Pay Up to $18.7B
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) today announced that William J. Zaiser, MHI’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and corporate Secretary, retired from the Company as of December 31, 2012. Mr. Zaiser will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company. Following Mr. Zaiser’s retirement, MHI’s Board of Directors appointed Mr. Anthony E. Domalski as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Domalski has been MHI’s Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since May 2005. The Company also appointed Patrick V. Fiel, Jr., the Company’s General Counsel, to the additional role of MHI’s corporate Secretary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medipure Files Provisional Patent for Pain Management
- Angie's List (ANGI) Names Mark Howell as Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Cummins (CMI) CTO Wall to Retire; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!