MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH) Announces CFO Change
- Tech stocks power Wall St. recovery, S&P hits new high
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/29: (TSRI) (GIFI) (CLD) Higher; (MCRB) (MDCA) (EHTH) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gains on Rumors of PE Interest
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) today announced that William J. Zaiser, MHI’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and corporate Secretary, retired from the Company as of December 31, 2012. Mr. Zaiser will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company. Following Mr. Zaiser’s retirement, MHI’s Board of Directors appointed Mr. Anthony E. Domalski as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Domalski has been MHI’s Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since May 2005. The Company also appointed Patrick V. Fiel, Jr., the Company’s General Counsel, to the additional role of MHI’s corporate Secretary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) Names Level 3's Waters as CTO, President of Network Solutions
- Adeptus Health (ADPT) Names New CFO
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Names New CEO; Updates on Cost Reduction Initiatives, Other Matters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!