MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Chairman Marren to Retire; Successor Appointed
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced that two members of its Board of Directors, John Marren and William Stevens, will be retiring from the Board, effective December 31, 2012. Messrs. Marren and Stevens have each served on the MEMC Board for 11 years. The company also announced that directors Emmanuel (Manny) Hernandez and Marshall Turner have been appointed to succeed the retiring directors as Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Carrefour weighs Best Buy executive to replace CEO: paper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!