MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Chairman Marren to Retire; Successor Appointed
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced that two members of its Board of Directors, John Marren and William Stevens, will be retiring from the Board, effective December 31, 2012. Messrs. Marren and Stevens have each served on the MEMC Board for 11 years. The company also announced that directors Emmanuel (Manny) Hernandez and Marshall Turner have been appointed to succeed the retiring directors as Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, respectively.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- Zoetis (ZTS) CFO Passov Resigns; Successor Named
- Big Lots (BIG) Updates on Wind Down Canadian Operations; Terminates EVP Joe Cooper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!