MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Chairman Marren to Retire; Successor Appointed
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced that two members of its Board of Directors, John Marren and William Stevens, will be retiring from the Board, effective December 31, 2012. Messrs. Marren and Stevens have each served on the MEMC Board for 11 years. The company also announced that directors Emmanuel (Manny) Hernandez and Marshall Turner have been appointed to succeed the retiring directors as Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) Appoints New CFO
- United Therapeutics' (UTHR) CO-CEO and COO to Step Down
- VW executive committee balks at Qatar's push for seat: sources