MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Chairman Marren to Retire; Successor Appointed
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced that two members of its Board of Directors, John Marren and William Stevens, will be retiring from the Board, effective December 31, 2012. Messrs. Marren and Stevens have each served on the MEMC Board for 11 years. The company also announced that directors Emmanuel (Manny) Hernandez and Marshall Turner have been appointed to succeed the retiring directors as Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGT Capital (MGT) Says Proposed CEO McAfee Conceded Libertarian Party Nomination for President
- Exar Corp. (EXAR) Names Ryan A. Benton as New CEO
- Tribune Publishing (TPUB) Says Approach to Gannett (GCI) Bid Supported by Leading Proxy Firms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!