MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Chairman Marren to Retire; Successor Appointed
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced that two members of its Board of Directors, John Marren and William Stevens, will be retiring from the Board, effective December 31, 2012. Messrs. Marren and Stevens have each served on the MEMC Board for 11 years. The company also announced that directors Emmanuel (Manny) Hernandez and Marshall Turner have been appointed to succeed the retiring directors as Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Numerex Corp (NMRX) Appoints New Marketing and Revenue Heads
- RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Following Announced New CIO
- Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Adds New Director to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!