MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Chairman Marren to Retire; Successor Appointed
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced that two members of its Board of Directors, John Marren and William Stevens, will be retiring from the Board, effective December 31, 2012. Messrs. Marren and Stevens have each served on the MEMC Board for 11 years. The company also announced that directors Emmanuel (Manny) Hernandez and Marshall Turner have been appointed to succeed the retiring directors as Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong Q2 Bookings; Boosts FY15 Revenue, Subscription Growth Outlook
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Names Michael Anderson as CFO
- iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Chief Technology Officer to Resign Effective August 14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!