MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Chairman Marren to Retire; Successor Appointed
- Wall Street cuts some Brexit losses as jitters ease
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) announced that two members of its Board of Directors, John Marren and William Stevens, will be retiring from the Board, effective December 31, 2012. Messrs. Marren and Stevens have each served on the MEMC Board for 11 years. The company also announced that directors Emmanuel (Manny) Hernandez and Marshall Turner have been appointed to succeed the retiring directors as Chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) Adds TIAA CEO Roger Ferguson as Director
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Updates on post-Enterprise Services Spin Plans; CTO Fink to Step Down