Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) Says Director Zhu Resigned
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPTH) announced that Dr. Xudong Zhu resigned from its Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective September 6, 2016. Dr. Zhu is the President of Pudong Science & Technology Investment (Cayman) Co., ("Pudong") a LightPath stockholder, and its parent, Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment Co., Ltd. Dr. Zhu also serves as the Chairman of the Board of Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment Co., Ltd. Dr. Zhu began serving on the Board on April 28, 2015, but has since determined that he needed to devote more time to his primary business responsibilities for Pudong and his other business interests. Upon Dr. Zhu's resignation, the Board will have seven directors, six of whom are independent as defined by the NASDAQ Listing Rules.
Robert Ripp, the Chairman of the Board of LightPath, stated, "We have valued Dr. Zhu's service to LightPath and have benefited from his knowledge and experience, and we look forward to continuing our association with him. Dr. Zhu commented "I have appreciated my time on the LightPath Board and, through Pudong's investment, will continue to support LightPath as it pursues the growth of its business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- U.S. Steel (X) Issues Clarification on Comments Made by CEO Longhi; Says Worker Recall Refers to Entire Industry
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!