Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) Says Director Zhu Resigned
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPTH) announced that Dr. Xudong Zhu resigned from its Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective September 6, 2016. Dr. Zhu is the President of Pudong Science & Technology Investment (Cayman) Co., ("Pudong") a LightPath stockholder, and its parent, Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment Co., Ltd. Dr. Zhu also serves as the Chairman of the Board of Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment Co., Ltd. Dr. Zhu began serving on the Board on April 28, 2015, but has since determined that he needed to devote more time to his primary business responsibilities for Pudong and his other business interests. Upon Dr. Zhu's resignation, the Board will have seven directors, six of whom are independent as defined by the NASDAQ Listing Rules.
Robert Ripp, the Chairman of the Board of LightPath, stated, "We have valued Dr. Zhu's service to LightPath and have benefited from his knowledge and experience, and we look forward to continuing our association with him. Dr. Zhu commented "I have appreciated my time on the LightPath Board and, through Pudong's investment, will continue to support LightPath as it pursues the growth of its business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!