Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) Says Director Zhu Resigned
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPTH) announced that Dr. Xudong Zhu resigned from its Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective September 6, 2016. Dr. Zhu is the President of Pudong Science & Technology Investment (Cayman) Co., ("Pudong") a LightPath stockholder, and its parent, Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment Co., Ltd. Dr. Zhu also serves as the Chairman of the Board of Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment Co., Ltd. Dr. Zhu began serving on the Board on April 28, 2015, but has since determined that he needed to devote more time to his primary business responsibilities for Pudong and his other business interests. Upon Dr. Zhu's resignation, the Board will have seven directors, six of whom are independent as defined by the NASDAQ Listing Rules.
Robert Ripp, the Chairman of the Board of LightPath, stated, "We have valued Dr. Zhu's service to LightPath and have benefited from his knowledge and experience, and we look forward to continuing our association with him. Dr. Zhu commented "I have appreciated my time on the LightPath Board and, through Pudong's investment, will continue to support LightPath as it pursues the growth of its business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!