Lentuo International (LAS) Appoints Jianping Chen as Chief Financial Officer
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Lentuo International Inc. (NYSE: LAS) today announced that it has appointed Jianping Chen as its Chief Financial Officer, effective August 15, 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lentuo International States that its Policy is Not to Comment on Unusual Market Activity
- Twitter (TWTR) Elects Former Pearson (PSO) CEO Scardino to Board
- RBC (RY) CEO Nixon Announces Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!