Learning Tree (LTRE) CFO Bob Waldron to Leave Company
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
Learning Tree International, Inc. (Nasdaq: LTRE) reports that Bob Waldron, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has accepted a position with Sundrop Fuels, a gasification-based advanced biofuels company with corporate headquarters in Colorado. He will continue as the CFO of Learning Tree through February 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Old Republic (ORI) Announces Several Executive Changes
- MSA (MSA) Announces Resignation of CFO McMahan
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Spectranetics (SPNC) Following New CFO Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!