Learning Tree (LTRE) CFO Bob Waldron to Leave Company
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Learning Tree International, Inc. (Nasdaq: LTRE) reports that Bob Waldron, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has accepted a position with Sundrop Fuels, a gasification-based advanced biofuels company with corporate headquarters in Colorado. He will continue as the CFO of Learning Tree through February 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Waterstone Financial (WSBF) CFO Resigns
- Windstream (WIN) Adds to New Directors
- SolarCity (SCTY) Appoints Tanguy Serra as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!