Learning Tree (LTRE) CFO Bob Waldron to Leave Company
- Wall St. higher as financial, consumer stocks rise
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
Learning Tree International, Inc. (Nasdaq: LTRE) reports that Bob Waldron, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has accepted a position with Sundrop Fuels, a gasification-based advanced biofuels company with corporate headquarters in Colorado. He will continue as the CFO of Learning Tree through February 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Announces Election of non-Executive Board Chair
- MasterCard (MA) Nominates 12 Candidates Including Oki Matsumoto for Election to Board
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) Appoints New CFO