Learning Tree (LTRE) CFO Bob Waldron to Leave Company
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Learning Tree International, Inc. (Nasdaq: LTRE) reports that Bob Waldron, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has accepted a position with Sundrop Fuels, a gasification-based advanced biofuels company with corporate headquarters in Colorado. He will continue as the CFO of Learning Tree through February 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Names Kevin Young CBE as COO
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Marketing and Strategic Planning EVP to Resign
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR) CEO Herrmann to Retire; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!