Learning Tree (LTRE) CFO Bob Waldron to Leave Company
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Learning Tree International, Inc. (Nasdaq: LTRE) reports that Bob Waldron, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has accepted a position with Sundrop Fuels, a gasification-based advanced biofuels company with corporate headquarters in Colorado. He will continue as the CFO of Learning Tree through February 29, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Learning Tree International Third Quarter 2015 Conference Call Date and Time
- Diebold (DBD) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Eliminates COO Position
- TPG Specialty Lending (TSLX) CFO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!