Lantronix's (LTRX) Chairman Wittenschlaeger Resigns; Bruscha Named as Replacement
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Lantronix (Nasdaq: LTRX) announced its Chairman Thomas Wittenschlaeger has reigned in order to focus on his additional responsibilities as CEO of Keyon Communications and Chief Technology Officer at NantCloud. The company has named Bernhard Bruscha as Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Reynolds American (RAI) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Director Wajnert to Retire
- BTIG Remains Positive on Starbucks (SBUX) Amid CEO Transition; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!