Lantronix's (LTRX) Chairman Wittenschlaeger Resigns; Bruscha Named as Replacement
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Lantronix (Nasdaq: LTRX) announced its Chairman Thomas Wittenschlaeger has reigned in order to focus on his additional responsibilities as CEO of Keyon Communications and Chief Technology Officer at NantCloud. The company has named Bernhard Bruscha as Chairman.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) COO Plans Retirement
- Goldman Sachs Group (GS) Names New SE Asia Chairman
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!