Lantronix's (LTRX) Chairman Wittenschlaeger Resigns; Bruscha Named as Replacement
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Lantronix (Nasdaq: LTRX) announced its Chairman Thomas Wittenschlaeger has reigned in order to focus on his additional responsibilities as CEO of Keyon Communications and Chief Technology Officer at NantCloud. The company has named Bernhard Bruscha as Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Housing & Land Dev. (CHLN) CFO Resigns for Personal Reasons
- ArcBest (ARCB) CFO Shifts to CIO; New CFO Named
- Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) Adds New Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!