Lantronix's (LTRX) Chairman Wittenschlaeger Resigns; Bruscha Named as Replacement
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Lantronix (Nasdaq: LTRX) announced its Chairman Thomas Wittenschlaeger has reigned in order to focus on his additional responsibilities as CEO of Keyon Communications and Chief Technology Officer at NantCloud. The company has named Bernhard Bruscha as Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG) Responds to Letter from TAC Capital; Says it Always Considers Constructive Input
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!