Lantronix's (LTRX) Chairman Wittenschlaeger Resigns; Bruscha Named as Replacement
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Lantronix (Nasdaq: LTRX) announced its Chairman Thomas Wittenschlaeger has reigned in order to focus on his additional responsibilities as CEO of Keyon Communications and Chief Technology Officer at NantCloud. The company has named Bernhard Bruscha as Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- Intersil Corp (ISIL) Adds Two Directors
- PDI, Inc. (PDII) Reports Resignation of Director Climaco
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!