LINN Energy (LINE) Appoints Seasoned Vet David Dunlap to Board
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
LINN Energy, LLC (Nasdaq: LINE) has expanded its board from six to seven directors and appointed David D. Dunlap as an independent director to fill the new board seat. Mr. Dunlap currently serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Superior Energy Services and brings three decades of experience in the services sector of the oil and natural gas industry to this role. Prior to joining Superior, Mr. Dunlap was Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for BJ Services Company, where he had a 25-year career.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LINN Energy (LINE) Boosts Q4 Excess Net Cash Outlook
- Linn Energy, LLC (LINE) Declares $0.2416 Monthly Dividend; 9.7% Yield
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Taps Urban Outfitters' (URBN) Kessler as Merchandising Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!