L.B. Foster (FSTR) Appoints Robert Bauer as CEO
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
L.B. Foster Company (Nasdaq: FSTR) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert P. Bauer as President and Chief Executive Officer, and member of the Board of Directors, effective February 1, 2012. Mr. Bauer joins the company from Emerson Climate Technologies where he previously served as President of the Refrigeration Division, a business of Emerson Electric Co. Mr. Bauer also served as President of Emerson Network Power's Liebert Division.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NTLS) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; CEO James Hyde Resigns
- TESARO (TSRO) Appoints Mary Lynne Hedley as COO
- CalSTRS Looks to Put Peltz on Pepsi's (PEP) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!