L.B. Foster (FSTR) Appoints Robert Bauer as CEO
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
L.B. Foster Company (Nasdaq: FSTR) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert P. Bauer as President and Chief Executive Officer, and member of the Board of Directors, effective February 1, 2012. Mr. Bauer joins the company from Emerson Climate Technologies where he previously served as President of the Refrigeration Division, a business of Emerson Electric Co. Mr. Bauer also served as President of Emerson Network Power's Liebert Division.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CFO Jackson Resigns
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4; Names New CTO
- NewLead Holdings (NEWLF) Chair, CEO Zolotas Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!