L.B. Foster (FSTR) Appoints Robert Bauer as CEO
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Wall St. pares gains after weak private jobs data
- Upcoming Star Wars Events Provides Catalyst for Target (TGT), Piper Jaffray Says
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
L.B. Foster Company (Nasdaq: FSTR) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert P. Bauer as President and Chief Executive Officer, and member of the Board of Directors, effective February 1, 2012. Mr. Bauer joins the company from Emerson Climate Technologies where he previously served as President of the Refrigeration Division, a business of Emerson Electric Co. Mr. Bauer also served as President of Emerson Network Power's Liebert Division.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Names New COO
- Calpers, Calstrs oppose joint CEO-chairman role at Bank of America
- Perseon (PRSN) CFO to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!