L.B. Foster (FSTR) Appoints Robert Bauer as CEO
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
L.B. Foster Company (Nasdaq: FSTR) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert P. Bauer as President and Chief Executive Officer, and member of the Board of Directors, effective February 1, 2012. Mr. Bauer joins the company from Emerson Climate Technologies where he previously served as President of the Refrigeration Division, a business of Emerson Electric Co. Mr. Bauer also served as President of Emerson Network Power's Liebert Division.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (KERX) Names Three New Executives
- EV Energy Partners (EVEP) Names Terry Wagstaff as VP of A&E
- UniPixel, Inc. (UNXL) Names Jeff Hawthorne as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!