L.B. Foster (FSTR) Appoints Robert Bauer as CEO
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
L.B. Foster Company (Nasdaq: FSTR) is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert P. Bauer as President and Chief Executive Officer, and member of the Board of Directors, effective February 1, 2012. Mr. Bauer joins the company from Emerson Climate Technologies where he previously served as President of the Refrigeration Division, a business of Emerson Electric Co. Mr. Bauer also served as President of Emerson Network Power's Liebert Division.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AdCare Health Systems (ADK) Updates on Strategic Transition; Announces Board Changes
- Plug Power (PLUG) Names New Accounting Chief
- United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!