L-3's (LLL) Exec VP, President of Electronics Group Dunn to Retire
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
In a Form 8-K after the close, L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) disclosed the company's Senior VP and President of L-3's Electronics Systems Group, James Dunn, will retire.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Transcept Pharma (TSPT) Notes ISS Support Against Stockholder Group
- AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Adds Covenant Health CEO Afable to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!