Kosmos Energy (KOS) Adds Paul M. Nobel as Chief Accounting Officer
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) named Paul M. Nobel as Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer, effective immediately. In his role at Kosmos Energy, Nobel will be responsible for all aspects of the Company’s accounting practices and financial reporting processes. He will report directly to W. Greg Dunlevy, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Names VP of Mergers and Acquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!