Kitov Pharma (KTOV) Director Blau Resigns
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Kitov Pharma (NASDAQ: KTOV) is announcing that on September 27, 2016, Ms. Moran Sherf Blau, an independent director at the Company, resigned from the board of directors of the Company, and from all board committees of which she was a member, effective immediately.
Ms. Sherf Blau stated that her resignation was for personal reasons, and is not due to any disagreement with the Company on any matter related to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.
The present membership of the Company’s statutory committees of the Board of Directors is as follows:
- Audit Committee – Dr. Alain Zeitoun; Mr. Yair Katzir; Mr. Steven Steinberg
- Compensation Committee – Mr. Yair Katzir; Mr. Steven Steinberg; Mr. Ido Agmon
The Board of Directors of the Company has determined that all of the aforementioned directors meet the independence requirements and membership standards of the Exchange Act and NASDAQ Listing Rules for serving on the applicable committee. As Ms. Sherf Blau was previously the chairman of each of the aforementioned committees, it is the intention of the Registrant that, in accordance with the Israeli Companies Law, 5759-1999 and the Company’s Amended and Restated Articles of Association, each of the committees shall select its new chairman at an upcoming meeting of such committee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kitov to Host Business Update Call on Monday, January 23, 2017
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Appoints Tim Teter EVP/General Counsel
- Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) Announces Thomas Wolf has Resigned from the Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!