Kingtone (KONE) Appoints Two New Independent Directors
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd (Nasdaq: KONE), has announced the appointment of Mr. Xianyun Zhang and Ms. Junwei Wang as independent directors of the Company effective as of December 20, 2011. The Company's board of directors determined that both Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang meet the independence standards set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules. The appointment of Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang fills the vacancies on the Company's board of directors created by the resignations of Mr. James Fong and Ms. Yiru Shi effective as of June 24, 2011 and July 11, 2011, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.11
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!