Kingtone (KONE) Appoints Two New Independent Directors
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd (Nasdaq: KONE), has announced the appointment of Mr. Xianyun Zhang and Ms. Junwei Wang as independent directors of the Company effective as of December 20, 2011. The Company's board of directors determined that both Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang meet the independence standards set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules. The appointment of Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang fills the vacancies on the Company's board of directors created by the resignations of Mr. James Fong and Ms. Yiru Shi effective as of June 24, 2011 and July 11, 2011, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- VIVUS (VVUS) Receives U.S. Patent '057 Covering Weight-Loss Methods Using Qsymia
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!