Kingtone (KONE) Appoints Two New Independent Directors
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd (Nasdaq: KONE), has announced the appointment of Mr. Xianyun Zhang and Ms. Junwei Wang as independent directors of the Company effective as of December 20, 2011. The Company's board of directors determined that both Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang meet the independence standards set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules. The appointment of Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang fills the vacancies on the Company's board of directors created by the resignations of Mr. James Fong and Ms. Yiru Shi effective as of June 24, 2011 and July 11, 2011, respectively.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CME Group (CME) Promotes John Pietrowicz to CFO; Parisi to Retire
- ON Semiconductor (ONNN) Names COO
- DISH Network (DISH) Appoints New Head of Programming Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!