Kingtone (KONE) Appoints Two New Independent Directors
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd (Nasdaq: KONE), has announced the appointment of Mr. Xianyun Zhang and Ms. Junwei Wang as independent directors of the Company effective as of December 20, 2011. The Company's board of directors determined that both Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang meet the independence standards set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules. The appointment of Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang fills the vacancies on the Company's board of directors created by the resignations of Mr. James Fong and Ms. Yiru Shi effective as of June 24, 2011 and July 11, 2011, respectively.
You May Also Be Interested In
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Announces Corp. Realignment
- PolyOne (POL) Names Robert M. Patterson as CEO
- Idera Pharma (IDRA) Appoints Two Baker Brothers Nominees to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!