Kingtone (KONE) Appoints Two New Independent Directors
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd (Nasdaq: KONE), has announced the appointment of Mr. Xianyun Zhang and Ms. Junwei Wang as independent directors of the Company effective as of December 20, 2011. The Company's board of directors determined that both Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang meet the independence standards set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules. The appointment of Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang fills the vacancies on the Company's board of directors created by the resignations of Mr. James Fong and Ms. Yiru Shi effective as of June 24, 2011 and July 11, 2011, respectively.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Numerex Corp (NMRX) Appoints New Marketing and Revenue Heads
- Career Education (CECO) Appoints Two New SVPs
- Barclays set to name former JPMorgan banker Staley as new CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!