Kansas City Southern (KSU) Promotes EVP David Ebbrecht to COO
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Kansas City Southern (KCS) (NYSE: KSU) announced today the promotion of David R. Ebbrecht from executive vice president operations to executive vice president and chief operating officer for KCS and its U.S. subsidiary, The Kansas City Southern Railway Company (KCSR). In this position, Mr. Ebbrecht will continue to coordinate closely with the leadership of Kansas City Southern de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (KCSM). Mr. Ebbrecht reports to KCS president and chief executive officer David L. Starling.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Transcept Pharma (TSPT) Notes ISS Support Against Stockholder Group
- CTS Corporation (CTS) Appoints Ashish Agrawal as VP and CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!