KB Home (KBH) Adds Dr. Thomas W. Gilligan to Board of Directors
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) announced that on July 18 its board of directors unanimously elected Dr. Thomas W. Gilligan, Dean of the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin, to serve as a director of the company. With Dr. Gilligan’s election, the board has 10 members, 9 of whom are independent. Dr. Gilligan was also appointed to the board’s audit and compliance committee.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!