JetPay (JTPY) Appoints New COO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JetPay Corporation (Nasdaq: JTPY) announced that Michael Collester has been named Chief Operating Officer ("COO").
"We are fortunate to have the talent and leadership within JetPay necessary to fill this important position," said Diane (Vogt) Faro, CEO of JetPay. "Over his career, Michael has a track record of building companies focused on delivering results. His entrepreneurial spirit and ability to lead effectively will continue to contribute to the overall success of JetPay."
Prior to being named COO, Mr. Collester served as the President of JetPay's Langhorne, PA location. His responsibilities encompassed overseeing customer service, technical initiatives, finance, and sales management.
Mr. Collester has more than 25 years of executive experience in the strategic partner and merchant services space. In 1989, he founded ACI Merchant Services, Inc., a merchant services provider dedicated exclusively to serving financial institutions. ACI later became recognized as the premier Agent/Referral Bank processing company in the United States and, in 2000, merged with Fifth Third Bank. In 2004, Mr. Collester formed ACI Merchant Systems, LLC, which was acquired by JetPay in November 2014 and currently focuses on financial institution and other strategic partnerships.
"I'm excited about the opportunity to lead JetPay into its next phase of operational excellence and innovation," commented Mr. Collester. "I look forward to the opportunity to build upon JetPay's successes and to help the company reach new heights for its customers, employees and shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Receives $1.4B DLA Contract
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Announces Strong Survival Data from Apatorsen Phase 2 in MBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!