Jefferies head of equity sales Rhys Brooks said to depart - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies head of equity sales Rhys Brooks said to depart, according to Bloomberg. The firm will also promote Keith Fordyce to run converts desk.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Trades Higher Post-Market After CP's CEO Harrison Departs
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update