J. C. Penney (JCP) President Michael Francis to Leave Company
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) today announced that Michael Francis will be leaving the Company, effective today. Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson will assume direct responsibility and oversight of the company's marketing and merchandising functions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagnaChip (MX) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Appoints New CEO
- Sonic Corp (SONC) EVP Vaughan Resigns
- Michael Kors (KORS) Appoints New SVP of Menswear
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!