J. C. Penney (JCP) President Michael Francis to Leave Company
- Wall Street up slightly, led by health, consumer sectors
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) today announced that Michael Francis will be leaving the Company, effective today. Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson will assume direct responsibility and oversight of the company's marketing and merchandising functions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saks to start Black Friday sales early: Hudson's Bay CEO
- Lionbridge Technologies (LIOX) Appoints New Director
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Appoints Two New Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!