J. C. Penney (JCP) President Michael Francis to Leave Company
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) today announced that Michael Francis will be leaving the Company, effective today. Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson will assume direct responsibility and oversight of the company's marketing and merchandising functions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Housing & Land Dev. (CHLN) CFO Resigns for Personal Reasons
- Chimerix (CMRX) Names RaNA Therapeutics CEO Renaud as Director
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Names New co-Head of Investment Banking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!