J. C. Penney (JCP) President Michael Francis to Leave Company
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) today announced that Michael Francis will be leaving the Company, effective today. Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson will assume direct responsibility and oversight of the company's marketing and merchandising functions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Named One of America's Top Employers in Recent Survey
- A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Names New CEO
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics (IMUC) Director Chin Won't Stand for Reelection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!