J. C. Penney (JCP) Pops After Hiring Abercrombie Ace Tonniges
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops on reports it has hired Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) Brandon Tonniges for store presentations. Shares are up 6.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Director Neal Resigns; May Cut Board Size
- TASER Int'l (TASR) Gains on Reports of Massive UK Body Cam Order
- SunEdison (SUNE) Appoints CEO of Rural Electric Utility Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!