J. C. Penney (JCP) Pops After Hiring Abercrombie Ace Tonniges
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops on reports it has hired Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) Brandon Tonniges for store presentations. Shares are up 6.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- QCOM, ATML, OVTI See Shorts Covering, NVMI, ALTR, NANO See Increase Over Last Two Weeks - Cowen
- Twitter (TWTR) Will Start Gathering App Data from Users' Mobile Devices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!