J. C. Penney (JCP) Pops After Hiring Abercrombie Ace Tonniges
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops on reports it has hired Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) Brandon Tonniges for store presentations. Shares are up 6.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- Kindred Healthcare (KND) Elects Benjamin A. Breier as CEO
- UPDATE: KCG Holdings (KCG) Said to approach Nasdaq, CME, LSE, Others for FX Unit Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!