J. C. Penney (JCP) Pops After Hiring Abercrombie Ace Tonniges
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops on reports it has hired Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) Brandon Tonniges for store presentations. Shares are up 6.4%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
- dELIA*s (DLIA) Indicated Higher on Hedge Fund Stake
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Ramps on Credit Suisse Upgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!