J. C. Penney (JCP) Pops After Hiring Abercrombie Ace Tonniges
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops on reports it has hired Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) Brandon Tonniges for store presentations. Shares are up 6.4%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Supervalu, Inc. (SVU) Pares Gains
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- Cantor Defends Unilife (UNIS) Against Short Seller
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!