J. C. Penney (JCP) Pops After Hiring Abercrombie Ace Tonniges
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/01: (VLTC) (DYAX) (SHLD) Higher; (CTSO) (UTIW) (MAC) Lower (more...)
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) pops on reports it has hired Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) Brandon Tonniges for store presentations. Shares are up 6.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JCPenney (JCP) Shorts Squeezed
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Gains; Receives Patents on Molecular Diagnostic Testing Technology
- Alibaba (BABA) Names New President of Online Marketing Unit, Alimama
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!