Israel Chemical (ICL) CEO Borgas Resigns
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ICL (NYSE: ICL), announced that its Board of Directors appointed Mr. Asher Grinbaum as Interim CEO of the company, effective immediately. Mr. Grinbaum's appointment follows the resignation of Mr. Stefan Borgas as CEO and member of ICL's Board of Directors. Until recently, Mr. Grinbaum served as Executive Vice President and as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the company. Mr. Grinbaum will act as Interim CEO until a permanent CEO is appointed.
Mr. Grinbaum, a resident of Israel's Negev region, has worked at ICL for over 40 years, during which time he has held a number of senior management positions.
Mr. Grinbaum began his employment as an engineer at ICL's Bromine Compounds unit, and since then he has held a variety of management positions, including CEO of ICL Fertilizers from 2004 to 2007, and, prior thereto, CEO of ICL Industrial Products.
Mr. Grinbaum holds a BA in mechanical engineering and an MBA from Ben Gurion University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Names Elisha Finney to Board of Directors
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Acquire Assets in Permian Basin for $5.6B in Shares Plus $1B in Contingent Cash Payments
- Pan American Silver (PAAS) to Acquire Joaquin Project from Coeur Mining (CDE) in $25M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!