Israel Chemical (ICL) CEO Borgas Resigns
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ICL (NYSE: ICL), announced that its Board of Directors appointed Mr. Asher Grinbaum as Interim CEO of the company, effective immediately. Mr. Grinbaum's appointment follows the resignation of Mr. Stefan Borgas as CEO and member of ICL's Board of Directors. Until recently, Mr. Grinbaum served as Executive Vice President and as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the company. Mr. Grinbaum will act as Interim CEO until a permanent CEO is appointed.
Mr. Grinbaum, a resident of Israel's Negev region, has worked at ICL for over 40 years, during which time he has held a number of senior management positions.
Mr. Grinbaum began his employment as an engineer at ICL's Bromine Compounds unit, and since then he has held a variety of management positions, including CEO of ICL Fertilizers from 2004 to 2007, and, prior thereto, CEO of ICL Industrial Products.
Mr. Grinbaum holds a BA in mechanical engineering and an MBA from Ben Gurion University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) CFO Upadhyay Resigns
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!