Inteliquent (IQNT) CFO Resigns for Another Opportunity
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Inteliquent, Inc. (NASDAQ: IQNT), the nation’s premier voice and messaging interconnection partner for communications service providers of all types, announced today that Kurt Abkemeier has resigned as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer in order to pursue another career opportunity at a software company. Mr. Abkemeier’s last day with the Company is expected to be September 23, 2016.
“On behalf of Inteliquent, I would like to express our appreciation to Kurt Abkemeier for his steady hand and contributions to Inteliquent,” said Matt Carter, Chief Executive Officer and President. “We were fortunate to have him join us during a time of transition and provide us with his leadership from the CFO’s office. We wish him well in his future endeavors. We will now conduct a nationwide search for his successor. I am confident that this search will produce a candidate who can continue to lead us as we continue to transform our business into the next-generation telecom space featuring our Omni IQsm suite of services.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca Cola (KO) Says Evan G. Greenberg to Resign from Board of Directors
- TechTarget (TTGT) CFO O’Reilly Resigns
- BlackBerry (BBRY) CEO Chen Says 'We Are Not Going to Sell Any Assets' - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!