Integer Holdings Corp (ITGR) CFO Dinkins Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Integer Holdings Corporation (NYSE: ITGR) announced that Michael Dinkins, executive vice president and chief financial officer, plans to leave the Company. The Company expects to begin a search for his successor, and Mr. Dinkins will continue to serve as executive vice president and chief financial officer for up to six months or such earlier date when his successor is named.
“I want to thank Michael for his contributions to Integer over the past eight years,” said Thomas Hook, Integer’s president and chief executive officer. “Michael was instrumental in providing strategic financial direction during the recent merger of Greatbatch Medical and Lake Region Medical, which doubled the size of our company. This has positioned us to deliver a broader suite of products and services to our customers. We appreciate Michael’s commitment to ensuring a smooth transition over the next few months and wish him well in his new endeavors.”
“I am proud of everything the Integer team has accomplished, especially over the last year,” said Dinkins. “We have made great progress integrating the Greatbatch and Lake Region companies and have already realized many synergies along the way while maintaining the integrity of our finance and tax reporting. While I look forward to pursuing theological studies and increasing my non-profit activities in my retirement, I will miss working with the great team at Integer.”
Mr. Dinkins served on the Greatbatch Board of Directors from 2008-2012. In 2012, he transitioned from a Director into the CFO role.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!