Independent Bank (INDB) Names Donna L. Abelli as Chairman
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB) and its commercial bank subsidiary Rockland Trust Company have both appointed Donna L. Abelli Chairman of their Board of Directors, making her the first female Chairman of the Board. Ms. Abelli, who has served on both Boards as a Director since 2005 and as Chairman of the Audit Committee since 2009, assumed the Chairman’s role from Thomas J. Teuten, who retired from the Board today upon reaching the age of 72, the mandatory retirement age for Directors set forth in Independent Bank Corp.’s governance principles.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teladoc (TDOC) Appoints New COO
- State Street (STT) Taps Citizens Financial Group's Aboaf as CFO
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Adds New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesRockland Trust Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!