Independent Bank (INDB) Names Donna L. Abelli as Chairman
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB) and its commercial bank subsidiary Rockland Trust Company have both appointed Donna L. Abelli Chairman of their Board of Directors, making her the first female Chairman of the Board. Ms. Abelli, who has served on both Boards as a Director since 2005 and as Chairman of the Audit Committee since 2009, assumed the Chairman’s role from Thomas J. Teuten, who retired from the Board today upon reaching the age of 72, the mandatory retirement age for Directors set forth in Independent Bank Corp.’s governance principles.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greece's Samaras Fails to Get Votes to Elect President
- Cheniere Energy (LNG), EDP Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Verastem (VSTM) Promotes Business Chief Paterson to COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesRockland Trust Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!