Independent Bank (INDB) Names Donna L. Abelli as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB) and its commercial bank subsidiary Rockland Trust Company have both appointed Donna L. Abelli Chairman of their Board of Directors, making her the first female Chairman of the Board. Ms. Abelli, who has served on both Boards as a Director since 2005 and as Chairman of the Audit Committee since 2009, assumed the Chairman’s role from Thomas J. Teuten, who retired from the Board today upon reaching the age of 72, the mandatory retirement age for Directors set forth in Independent Bank Corp.’s governance principles.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) CFO Resigns for Other Opportunites
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) CEO to Retire, Hayes to Succeed Barger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesRockland Trust Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!