Independent Bank (INDB) Names Donna L. Abelli as Chairman
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB) and its commercial bank subsidiary Rockland Trust Company have both appointed Donna L. Abelli Chairman of their Board of Directors, making her the first female Chairman of the Board. Ms. Abelli, who has served on both Boards as a Director since 2005 and as Chairman of the Audit Committee since 2009, assumed the Chairman’s role from Thomas J. Teuten, who retired from the Board today upon reaching the age of 72, the mandatory retirement age for Directors set forth in Independent Bank Corp.’s governance principles.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, COO to Retire, Updates Outlook
- Innovative Solutions (ISSC) CEO Hedrick Announces Retirement
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): Starboard Wins Consent to Call Special Meeting - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesRockland Trust Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!