Independent Bank (INDB) Names Donna L. Abelli as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB) and its commercial bank subsidiary Rockland Trust Company have both appointed Donna L. Abelli Chairman of their Board of Directors, making her the first female Chairman of the Board. Ms. Abelli, who has served on both Boards as a Director since 2005 and as Chairman of the Audit Committee since 2009, assumed the Chairman’s role from Thomas J. Teuten, who retired from the Board today upon reaching the age of 72, the mandatory retirement age for Directors set forth in Independent Bank Corp.’s governance principles.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI), Tyco Int'l (TYC) Announce Post-Merger Corporate Executive Officer Slate
- RPX Corporation (RPXC) Adds $50M to Stock Buyback Program; Enters Settlement with Mangrove Partners
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Names Successor to CEO Martinez
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesRockland Trust Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!