Incyte Corp. (INCY) CCO Andrews Resigns
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
On August 29, 2012, Incyte Corporation (Nasdaq: INCY) announced the departure of Patricia S. Andrews, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of the Company. In connection with her departure, Ms. Andrews may receive severance compensation consistent with the severance provisions of her offer letter, as described in the section of the Company’s definitive proxy statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 18, 2012 under the caption “Executive Compensation—Employment Contracts, Termination of Employment and Change-in-Control Arrangements — Agreements with other Named Executive Officers,” as well as reimbursement of COBRA premiums for up to 12 months and outplacement assistance.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Appoints Kleanthis Xanthopoulos as Chairman
- AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Adds Covenant Health CEO Afable to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!