Illumina (ILMN) EVP/Clinical Genomics to Leave
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On November 27, 2016, Tristan Orpin, Executive Vice President, Clinical Genomics, notified Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ: ILMN) that he would be leaving the company in January 2017. Illumina has identified and agreed to employment terms with a successor to Mr. Orpin, who will join the company in January 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Elects Matthew Garth as CFO
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!