IDEX Corp. (IEX) CFO Mitts Resigns; Successor Named
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) announced that Michael J. Yates has been appointed interim Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective September 9, 2016.
Mr. Yates has been at IDEX for 11 years and has served as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since 2010. Prior to that, he was Vice President and Controller for five years. Mr. Yates held positions with PriceWaterhouse Coopers and KPMG for 17 years prior to joining IDEX. Mr. Yates received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Indiana University at Bloomington.
IDEX Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andy Silvernail stated, “Mike is an outstanding finance executive with over a decade of experience leading IDEX finance functions. Mike has been a key player in building our strong and deep finance team, and I am delighted to have a person of his caliber to lead our finance organization in this interim period.”
Heath A. Mitts has resigned from his position as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IDEX, effective September 9, 2016. Mr. Mitts has accepted the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL).
Mr. Silvernail thanked Heath, saying “Heath leaves a wonderful legacy at IDEX of a strong finance team, robust processes and systems, and a track record of excellence. He has also been a true executive partner and friend. All of us at IDEX wish Heath well and thank him for his great contributions.” Mr. Silvernail said that IDEX has begun a search to consider both internal and external candidates for the Chief Financial Officer role.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on IDEX Corp. (IEX) to $101; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!