IDEX Corp. (IEX) CFO Mitts Resigns; Successor Named
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
IDEX Corp. (NYSE: IEX) announced that Michael J. Yates has been appointed interim Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective September 9, 2016.
Mr. Yates has been at IDEX for 11 years and has served as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since 2010. Prior to that, he was Vice President and Controller for five years. Mr. Yates held positions with PriceWaterhouse Coopers and KPMG for 17 years prior to joining IDEX. Mr. Yates received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Indiana University at Bloomington.
IDEX Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andy Silvernail stated, “Mike is an outstanding finance executive with over a decade of experience leading IDEX finance functions. Mike has been a key player in building our strong and deep finance team, and I am delighted to have a person of his caliber to lead our finance organization in this interim period.”
Heath A. Mitts has resigned from his position as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IDEX, effective September 9, 2016. Mr. Mitts has accepted the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL).
Mr. Silvernail thanked Heath, saying “Heath leaves a wonderful legacy at IDEX of a strong finance team, robust processes and systems, and a track record of excellence. He has also been a true executive partner and friend. All of us at IDEX wish Heath well and thank him for his great contributions.” Mr. Silvernail said that IDEX has begun a search to consider both internal and external candidates for the Chief Financial Officer role.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- RBC Capital Downgrades IDEX Corp (IEX) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!