IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- China Home Prices Continue Slump Through August (FXI)
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brockenhurst College to transform student experience through personalized education using IBM Smarter Education technologies hosted on the Cloud
- Bank of America (BAC) said to Hire Morgan Stanley China Investment-Bank Chairman
- Agilent (A) Says Mike McMullen to Succeed Bill Sullivan as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!