IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- Wall Street rallies as higher oil boosts energy stocks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil up near $50 on bets for large U.S. crude drawdown
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Sanofi to unveil challenge to Medivation's board - sources
- IBM Offers Watson Services on Twilio Marketplace
- IBM (IBM): Starting To Execute On Announced Restructuring - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!