IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PIMCO Estimates $23.5 Billion in September Outflows for Total Return Fund
- Extreme Networks (EXTR) Names New Chief Revenue Officer
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!