IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- Wall Street slightly higher as focus shifts from Brexit
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (CRCM) (FVE) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (TSCO) (PIR) Lower (more...)
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISS Turns to IBM Watson IoT to Transform Management of 25,000 Buildings Worldwide
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Announces CFO Succession
- Jaguar Animal Health (JAGX) Names New Chief Scientific Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!