IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades IBM (IBM) to Hold
- Russell Elmer Named Lending Club (LC) General Counsel
- Patrick Industries (PATK) Names Jeffrey M. Rodino as Chief Sales Officer; Kip B. Ellis Named Chief Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!