IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mad Catz (MCZ) Names New Chairman
- Depomed (DEPO) Receives Favorable Verdict in Nucynta Patent Suit
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Names Grant Beard as New Chairman of Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!