IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP (SAP), Concur (CNQR) Deal Could Start Flurry of Cloud-Oriented M&A Activity - FBR (MSFT) (ORCL) (CRM)
- Clorox (CLX) Names Benno Dorer as CEO; Knauss Will Remain as Chairman
- IBM Introduces Powerful Analytics for Everyone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!