IBM (IBM) SVP, Services Group Exec Daniels to Retire
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
On January 2, 2013, IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Michael E. Daniels, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, Services, will retire on March 31, 2013, after a 36-year career with IBM.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM and MLSE Pair on Cognitive Slam Dunk for Toronto Raptors
- Vringo (VRNG) Adds Rockmore Capital's Bernstein as Director; Ashley Keller Resigns from Board
- Mad Catz (MCZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Announces Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!