Hudson Technologies (HDSN) Appoints New CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HDSN) announced the appointment of Nat Krishnamurti, CPA as Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Krishnamurti has over two decades of experience in accounting, finance and operations in various industries within the public and private sectors. While employed at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, he specialized in consumer and industrial products clients. Early in his industry experience, over an 11-year tenure, Mr. Krishnamurti held positions of increasing responsibility, including VP, Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, at inVentiv Heath, Inc., a publicly-traded healthcare services company. inVentiv grew from $300 million in revenue to close to $2 billion in revenue, prior to being sold to a private equity firm in 2010. Subsequently, Mr. Krishnamurti served as Chief Financial Officer of two smaller, publicly-traded companies, Applied Minerals, Inc. and most recently at Interpace Diagnostics Group, Inc. Mr. Krishnamurti received a B.S. in Accounting from CUNY - Brooklyn College and an MBA from Long Island University.
Kevin J. Zugibe, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Hudson Technologies, commented, “We are pleased to welcome Nat to our Company as an integral part of our management team. Nat brings over twenty years of experience which includes large and small public companies and auditing. He joins Hudson at an exciting time in our growth and we very much look forward to benefiting from his deep experience as we continue to grow the business.”
Mr. Krishnamurti succeeds James Buscemi, who announced his retirement as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Hudson Technologies, Inc. in early June.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!