Hudson Technologies (HDSN) Appoints New CFO
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HDSN) announced the appointment of Nat Krishnamurti, CPA as Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Krishnamurti has over two decades of experience in accounting, finance and operations in various industries within the public and private sectors. While employed at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, he specialized in consumer and industrial products clients. Early in his industry experience, over an 11-year tenure, Mr. Krishnamurti held positions of increasing responsibility, including VP, Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, at inVentiv Heath, Inc., a publicly-traded healthcare services company. inVentiv grew from $300 million in revenue to close to $2 billion in revenue, prior to being sold to a private equity firm in 2010. Subsequently, Mr. Krishnamurti served as Chief Financial Officer of two smaller, publicly-traded companies, Applied Minerals, Inc. and most recently at Interpace Diagnostics Group, Inc. Mr. Krishnamurti received a B.S. in Accounting from CUNY - Brooklyn College and an MBA from Long Island University.
Kevin J. Zugibe, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Hudson Technologies, commented, “We are pleased to welcome Nat to our Company as an integral part of our management team. Nat brings over twenty years of experience which includes large and small public companies and auditing. He joins Hudson at an exciting time in our growth and we very much look forward to benefiting from his deep experience as we continue to grow the business.”
Mr. Krishnamurti succeeds James Buscemi, who announced his retirement as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Hudson Technologies, Inc. in early June.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- Allergan (AGN) Announces Topline Relamorelin Phase 2b Data; Will Move to Acquire Motus Therapeutics
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!